 |
| Got the hair done, bought the shoes....right, need to eat. |


Took pictures by the front door. I need to learn about lighting and positioning and all that. We were in a hurry but I still think she looked amazing!
 |
| A lady in our ward, Kira Wiedrich, styled her hair today. Mom did light, natural makeup (so dad wouldn't freak) and Audrey picked the earring out. It was a group effort :) |
 |
| I love these girls. Eliora, Mary, and Addie |
 |
| We took a lot of these. Eli awesomely photobombed a bunch of them in the back. Just two more years Elinor! |
 |
| Shout out to this girl! She babysat off and on for about 8 hours today while I was crazily running Eliora and Sadie back and forth to various things and she even cleaned up in the process. Then she helped Eliora get ready for the big night. Sisters are awesome!! |
You are such a good mom Tonia. Letting them have fun while young and letting them discover who they are with lots of supervision. Eliora looks like she is going to have the time of her life. Audrey looks like she is looking forward to growing up, and having the same opportunities.
ReplyDelete