Monday, August 10, 2015

California - Part 5 - The Park and Extras

California was so much fun. I love the family, the climate, the familiar haunts and the memories. 

Hannah swinging from a tree
They loved the bunnies everywhere!!


Grandma's house

GG's rose garden
Sadie likes this one

And all the orange and fruit trees...


We had to take them to the park behind the library. I spent hours here as a kid!

A new kind of surfing


How many kids does it take to equal the adults?

Sometimes you need a little help

Twins?

After awhile a game was invented. I'm pretty sure that Dad, Uncle Ryan, and Robby had something to do with that. Who could stay on the longest? It was a lot harder than it looked. 



Robby won







They found baby squirrels
Uncle Matt. He talked books with my kiddos

I took some videos of Robby and Ben skateboarding but for some reason didn't get any pictures. Oh well, here is one of him on a bike.  He does tricks on that too. 


I like that Ben is holding the bear

I want to hire Missy to just come live with me and help me decorate and craft and cook and play. 






Grandma teaching the girls art. See the charcoal picture on the table? That is one of her sketches. GG has paintings she had done all over the house that Aunt Carla and Missy have framed and hung up. I wish I had pictures of them. She is amazingly talented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment