Thousand Oaks, California....slightly out of order :) I am going to try and group pics from the different events with a snapshot of people thrown in but it is hard to arrange since we came back with over a thousand photos from 4 different cameras!
It had been so long since we had been out to the house in California that Mom (that's me) decided it was high time to pack up and go! We see these relatives but we always meet up in Utah and I wanted to girls to see GG in her element....and show them my old room! The drive out was a bit of a pain. We picked up the Quicksilver Camper and found that all the work Dad had done was not needed for the plug but we did stay the night with some old friends, Kent and Carly Burton, and no one threw up (which happened last time we went to California).
 |
| This. This lady. She is the most gracious, beautiful, intelligent, woman I have ever met. My goal is to be just like her someday. |
These are some of my favorite people of all time. Uncle Mark, Aunt Carla, Missy, and Robby are always happy to see you, ready for adventures, and super easy going. My kids LOVED them. The first day (or the second...I can't remember) we decided to go to WildWood Park. Eliora and Abby weren't feeling well so they stayed behind for some retail therapy with Missy and Robby decided to accompany/haul my kids around.
When I was a kid we did summer day camps at WildWood Park. Time to show my kids the old stomping grounds!
Sadie was awesome. She beat everyone up the hills.
Hannah got a lift from whoever was around.
Found the teepee! How did I not get a picture of the whole thing? Oh well, it seemed bigger when I was a kid.
Sadie being artistic with her camera
Dad running the pipe

The waterfall that Robby climbed so Dad had to climb and Audrey wanted to climb but I made her stay below with me.
 |
| We survived!!! There was a picture of us on a rock but I'm not sure where it went. |
 |
| Albondigas Soup. I don't remember which night we went but it would have been good after a long hike. The restaurant Lupes makes it and there have now been 4 generations of Williams that love it. |
 |
| Missy was ready with sympathy for the arduous climbs Hannah had to endure. |
 |
| Hannah would warm up her back and then run to people so they could warm up their hands on her back and then run back to the fire. |
 |
| Eliora loves retail therapy :) |
 |
| Abby got cupcake, her new bear from Build A Bear. In the meantime Dad can play Plants V Zombies anywhere!! |
 |
| We had to add all the heights to the wall. I'm on there from when I was little! |
 |
| The next day Missy brought over tulle to make tutus for the Build A Bears. The girls are so spoiled, GG gave them each 'birthday' money that they used to spend at the mall. |
 |
| Maybe we did wear Robby out. Of course, he was doing all this with a sprained ankle. |
No comments:
Post a Comment